Olive Helps Support
How to get support for Olive Helps.
To receive support for an issue related to the Helps application you can navigate to the Support Portal and follow the following steps:
- 1.Enter the email you use to login to Olive Helps
2. Select whether you are reporting an Incident or a Feature / Idea. An Incident is an issue you are experiencing with the application. A Feature / Idea is a suggestion for how to improve the experience of the application.
3. After select the right option, make sure the fill out the summary of the incident or feature, select "Olive Helps" from the Product dropdown, and include a description of the incident or feature.
4. Input the frequency, date of issue as well as the impact. Lastly select "Create." Your issue has been submitted and someone from the Support Team should be reaching out to you.
5. You can mange and view your requests by clicking "Requests" in the top right of the Support Portal